Bicycle Accident Lawyer In Washington DC
Serious Bike Injury Attorneys Serving DC, MD & VA
Unfortunately, there are far too many bicycle accidents reported each year. Don’t let careless and distracted drivers ruin your life. If you have been injured on bike, moped or scooter, you may be entitled to money damages. So you need to contact an experienced bicycle accident lawyer at Zukerberg & Halperin. Call 202-232-6400 for your free case evaluation today.
Paul Zukerberg & Jonathan Halperin never charge a fee unless you win your case. As an avid cyclist living in DC, senior partner Paul Zukerberg is dedicated to tirelessly pursuing justice for those who have been injured as a result of a bicycle accident. He and his team of bicycle attorneys will work around the clock to make sure your case is successful.
So if you have been struck by a car, or doored, you should obtain as much information as you can from the driver. Then call us. Don’t let them drive off without identifying themselves. If they do, get the license plate number and investigators at Zukerberg & Halperin will track them down.
If you were injured while cycling in Washington DC, Northern Virginia, or Maryland, call our attorneys today at 202-232-6400. Our personal injury attorneys will provide a free consultation. If retained, you won’t owe any upfront fees. Zukerberg & Halperin will cover all of your upfront case expenses and you won’t owe any money unless you win your case.
Information You Should Record After A Bike Accident:
- Driver’s insurance company and policy number
- Vehicle license plate
- Names and numbers of any witnesses
- The police report number
- Name and badge number of at least one police officer who responded to the scene
- Names, driver’s license numbers, addresses, phone numbers, and email
addresses of any other drivers, bicyclists, or pedestrians involved.
Steps to Take Immediately After Your Bicycle Accident
- Take pictures with your cell phone to give to a bicycle accident lawyer.
- Remain on the scene and wait for EMTs and/or police to arrive.
- Call the police, even if no one is hurt, since an officer can create a police report on the accident and this can be a significant resource if injuries present later or if insurance companies become involved.
Next, call lawyers Paul Zukerberg and Jonathan Halperin to speak with a Washington DC bicycle accident attorney. Paul & Jonathan can win compensation for you. Don’t wait to seek legal representation if you have been injured in a bike collision!
Our DC bicycle accident attorneys can help you – call our office today.